Kick back and relax with this easygoing Good Vibes Yarn from Herr Stitches. This stunning hand dyed yarn is a 100% Superwash Merino worsted weight that was dipped in sunshine with its muted champagne base color. But what good is champagne without a celebration? From there, I added splotches of green, pink, and blue, choosing darker hues of these colors to create a vibrant yet subdued color palette. This yarn is ideal for a simple knit sweater like the Elle Cardigan that will show off the interplay of colors on the champagne background. If you’re wondering about the creation of this hand dyed yarn, then take a look at the video below!
This post contains affiliate links. Therefore, should you make a purchase, I will receive a small portion of the sale at no extra cost to you. All opinions are my own. View my Privacy + Disclosures Policy here.
Before we begin, here are some quick links for you:
- If you need this fabulous yarn for any of your projects, Etsy – keep reading for more information about the design process!
- Use the pattern hashtag #GoodVibesYarn on Instagram to show off your makes!
- If you have any pattern questions, then please email [email protected].
- Do you want some project ideas? Then, check out some of my patterns here.
- You can find more fabulously colorful hand-dyed yarn on my Etsy and more about the creative process here.
Hand Dyed Yarn Process
P.S. I absolutely LOVE seeing your makes! If you make any Herr Stitches patterns, then tag me and then I’ll share them!
P.P.S. If you love this yarn, don’t forget to Pin It to save for later!